The position of Work Management Coordinator is now open at Newmont Mining Corporation.
In This Role You Will:
Planning & Scheduling
- Maintain consistent communication with the centralized planning team, provide input and feedback to support the development of short- and long-term maintenance plans, including resource and material availability.
- Ensure final maintenance schedule sign-off by site leads and publish schedules to execution and operations teams.
- Responsible for generating work/job packs and other required materials to execute work.
- Engage with supply chain to track parts and materials against weekly maintenance plan and apply contingencies to address shortages or delays if required.
- Monitor the progress of maintenance plan, address any deviations and adjust for break-in work where required.
- Liaise with local business partners to provide additional resources or specialized skills when required.
Analysis and Opportunity Identification
- Conduct weekly planning meetings and backlog review meetings to identify current and emerging priorities and provides feedback to central planning team.
- Conduct field observations of work in progress to identify areas of opportunity and provides feedback to planning function.
- Ensure and monitor the correct use of the ERP system in accordance with global requirements including coaching and training of execution team.
Read Also: Job Placement At Voltic Ghana Limited
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- MINCOM Certification is an advantage.
- Certificate in Asset Management is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance principles and industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of the work management process
- Thorough knowledge of planning and scheduling maintenance activities
- Strong knowledge of the operation of the CMMS (SAP).
- General knowledge of performance measures and their interpretation
- General knowledge of defect elimination methodologies and their interpretation.
- General knowledge of asset life cycle management and asset management principles and best practice.
View Also: Job Openings At Mövenpick Hotels
- A minimum 3 years of experience in asset management and/or execution of heavy industry plant maintenance.
- Mining industry experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in both equipment maintenance and planning is desirable.
- Experience with manual and computerized maintenance planning systems
How To Submit An Application To Newmont At Work Management Coordinator
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED