There is a new career opportunity for the position of Regional VP HR, Africa at Newmont Moning Corporation.
In this role you will:
- Continue to advance the HR strategy aligned to Newmont’s priorities encompassing employee relations, industrial relations, total rewards organizational development and design, talent management, learning and development, inclusion & diversity, HRIS, and HR compliance.
- Actively support the execution of the regional business plans through efficient processes in all areas of HR utilizing continuous improvement efforts, industry best practices, and technology.
- Drive organizational change across the region and in alignment with desired culture shifts (collaboration, innovation, people development and an environment of transparency and openness); support integration of every site into the broader Newmont culture.
- Continue to drive employee engagement and productivity across all levels, including professional, technical, and operations workforces; with an eye toward motivating and inspiring the next generation of diverse and inclusive leaders
- Implement the workforce planning practices and criteria that ensures a robust and diverse talent pipeline of people who are fully capable of delivering position requirements and have sufficient growth potential to support succession and growth at all levels of the operation.
- As a member of the regional leadership team, contribute to the definition and execution of the regional operational and growth strategies; including integration of new projects and operations.
- As a member of the global HR leadership team, contribute to the overall HR strategy for the enterprise and ensure the regional and site perspective and requirements are considered and integrated.
- Develop, evaluate, and implement new or improved strategies for the HR function at the regional and mine-site level, in alignment with corporate strategies, policies and procedures.
- Using a practical approach, identify, initiate, and execute HR projects and programs that will have a long-term impact for the regional business ensuring proper stakeholdering, change management and sustainment.
- Provide strategic direction, counsel, and partnership with the regional senior management team as it relates to HR initiatives. Assist with the long-term regional and Life of Mine work plans. Also provide HR perspective and coaching to regional team members.
Your training, skills, & experience checklist
The successful candidate will demonstrate integrity above reproach, have proven experience as an HR leader in an international organization with a sound technical background in all aspects of HR. Prior experience in best-in-class capital intensive, heavy industrial multinationals of similar size and complexity. The Regional Human Resources Vice President will bring unique ideas and be able to provide commercially astute insights, thoughtful conversation and measured strategic guidance
How To Send Application To Newmont For The Role: Regional VP HR
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED