Ecobank Ghana is currently seeking the service of a UX Interaction Designer. The role holder will report to both the Group Head, Digital and Innovation and the Head of Digital Design.
Interaction designer will be required to combine technical, design and customer service skills to do their job effectively. Their role is to help with product design, specifically concentrate on how customers interact with a product.
The primary mission will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.
Principal Accountabilities For The Role Of Interaction Designer
- Participates in the development of engaging, usable, and beneficial interactions for the user through the business’s product.
- Specify the products navigation or direction at each stage, information organization, and formulating interaction design.
- Conduct consumer and market analysis to understand how the product is being received by the consumers along with the experience that the consumers get from the product.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success by testing product interaction, review the product’s specs, recommend production alternatives, and ensures maintenance of a high quality production standard.
- Compares the business’s product experience with the experience exuded by competing brands and comes up with product feature suggestions that will give the business’s product a competitive edge in the market.
- Analyze complex product and consumer requirements and conceive, design, and prototype interactive experiences that maximizes the product’s potential while simultaneously ensuring long-term sustainability in the market.
- A minimum of two years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials /textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
How To Forward Your Application
You may apply Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED