Unilever has a New Exciting Job Opening. The company is hiring Head of HR Ghana. In the role of Head of HR, you play a strategic leadership role across all aspects of the people agenda. You will work in partnership with senior business leaders to lead the development of HR Strategies that support business plans. To do this, you will develop cross border relationships with HR peers to diagnose talent, organization, culture and capability needs in the business and deliver global interventions to address these.
See Also: Job Opportunities Calling At Absa Group
The role has the following main accountabilities:
- Develops & utilizes strong business understanding to create new insight to influence business unit decisions.
- Contributes to the development of the HR strategy and translates business goals into operating plans.
- Delivers short-to-medium term talent plans which prioritizes identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage.
- Leads and influences organizational change across a business unit through designing, developing and leading implementation of short-medium term HR solutions.
- Collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement Org Design plans.
- Designs jobs and organisation structures to deliver objectives in the short and long term, ensuring structural change increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Works with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities, and experiences to fulfil business needs.
- Creates a positive Employee Relations climate in the organisation to drive employee motivation and performance
- Builds a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies, and delivery
- Manages complex service delivery issues in conjunction with service delivery leaders.
- Takes financial and budgetary responsibility for HR
- Provides strong HR leadership in the building of a first-class HR team fit for the future.
- Works closely and effectively with cross-border HRBPs and Directors, Employee Experience and Expertise teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Interacts within and outside the business to ensure cross Unilever alignment of all HR activity
- Controlled cost managed to achieve savings in people costs through resource optimization and productivity improvements; driving alignment with the organizational requirements to ensure right people, right skills and fully delivering responsibilities.
- University Graduate
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Ideally a successful track record of working in Markets & Global roles
- Experience in embedding significant organization change
- Must be a member of a relevant HR Professional Body
Recommended: SHS/Diploma Job Offer At Plantations Socfinaf
- Ghana Leadership Team
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Local legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to market)
How To Submit An Application For New Job Opening At Unilever
Click on this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED