There is a job vacancy for the position of Electrical Technician at Unilever.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment.
- Assemble electrical systems
- Install and maintain motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Engineer.
- Troubleshoot cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Records periodic electrical testing and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Report to Electrical Engineer on status of daily activities and work in progress
- Execute production maintenance activities and all assigned task in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
- Execute non-routine/breakdown maintenance activities. Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve electrical problems.
- Liaises with various departments for various electrical maintenance works
- Interface with other maintenance/service departments staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- Apply the most effective “Best Practice” manufacturing methods available to maximise efficiencies and reduce CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
Check: SHS Job Opening At GIZ Ghana
Qualification And Education Requirements:
- HND Electrical Engineering Minimum of 2years working experience
- Excellent communications and organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced exciting work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems
- Assist Maintenance Manager to control and plan work activities.
- Must have demonstrated basic skills/working experience in electrical systems
- Job Vacancy At Ghana Employers Association
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Nestlé
- Acentia Energy Limited Job Opening
How To Submit An Application For Electrical Technician – Unilever
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED