There is a job vacancy for the position of Electrical Technician at Unilever.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment.
- Assemble electrical systems
- Install and maintain motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Engineer.
- Troubleshoot cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Records periodic electrical testing and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Report to Electrical Engineer on status of daily activities and work in progress
- Execute production maintenance activities and all assigned task in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
- Execute non-routine/breakdown maintenance activities. Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve electrical problems.
- Liaises with various departments for various electrical maintenance works
- Interface with other maintenance/service departments staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- Apply the most effective “Best Practice” manufacturing methods available to maximise efficiencies and reduce CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
Check: SHS Job Opening At GIZ Ghana
Qualification And Education Requirements:
- HND Electrical Engineering Minimum of 2years working experience
- Excellent communications and organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced exciting work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems
- Assist Maintenance Manager to control and plan work activities.
- Must have demonstrated basic skills/working experience in electrical systems
- Job Vacancy At Ghana Employers Association
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Nestlé
- Acentia Energy Limited Job Opening
How To Submit An Application For Electrical Technician – Unilever
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED