There is an ongoing Job Advert At Lively Minds. They are looking for a Marketing and Communication Officer. The person who fills the job will have the exciting job of helping the team in Ghana improve our way of communicating. The person in this job will help us with our communications and marketing so that the GES Lively Minds program is better known by key stakeholders.
See Also: Unilever New Job Opening
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to make sure that all LM social media platforms are always active.
- Photograph program activities, gather and share relevant information, and write reports on activities on the ground.
- Develop and make interesting, informative, and promotional marketing and communication materials, like flyers, videos, content for social media, etc.
- Help make reports for donors and other important people by keeping track of how our program is going.
- Works with our IT team to stay on top of trends in LM marketing and communications.
- Help make plans for how to handle communication crises when they get worse.
- Help with market research to find opportunities for growth and advertising
- Help write communications for Lively Minds with approval from the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Help the Head of Marketing and Communications write high-quality marketing and PR materials, such as pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news and feature articles.
- Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, making sure they are in line with the Lively Minds brand.
- Support in organising engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
You could be given any other job if you and your boss agree, to help the work of Lively Minds and take advantage of your experience and skills. Staff should be willing to help out with the work of the whole team and be able to adapt to different situations.
Check Also: Job Opportunities Calling At Absa Group
Skills or Experience Needed:
- A great communicator and marketer with good people skills and great attention to detail.
- Skills in writing and analyzing are very good
- Analytical: Always keeping an eye on progress and results to make changes and get the best result.
- Creative, proactive, and energetic: bringing new ideas and a “can do” attitude to get the best long-term results.
- A team player who values and prioritizes inclusivity: helps create a positive work environment where everyone is motivated and feels like they can participate, learn, improve, and contribute.
- Able to do good work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with little help
Essential Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication and marketing. Knows how to use computers.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing and communication, including photography skills
- Tools for marketing and communication that are used today
Experience and skills desired:
- Experience giving training and making people better at what they do
How To Submit An Application For Lively Minds’ Job Advert
Deadline: Tuesday, 24th January 2023, 11:59 pm GMT
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED