Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) has a Job Opening. KATH is searching for a Deputy Director of Internal Audit. You will provide technical leadership, administrative and operational support for the development and maintenance of effective financial control and management systems in line with the hospital’s Internal Audit Charter and the Internal Audit Agency Act and Standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of running the Internal Audit Unit on a day-to-day basis.
- Update audit procedures and programs to show audit staff how to do internal audits, asset controls, verify assets, inspect records, and make sure compliance with the standards for the professional practice of internal auditing as they apply to the hospital.
- Find out if the audit coverage is enough and if the best use of human, material, and financial resources is being made to give the hospital the level of reasonable assurance it needs.
- Watch how the hospital follows through on the suggestions made in audit reports.
- Review regularly before and after an audit.
- Review how the hospital is run and how its programs are run and suggest ways to make things better.
- Make copies of the hospital’s internal audit reports and send them to the Audit Report Implementation Committee (ARIC) and the Internal Audit Agency every three months.
- Do any other jobs the Chief Executive or ARIC gives you from time to time.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor with a relevant professional qualification from CIMA, ICA, ACCA, CPA, or CIA.
- It would be nice to have a master’s degree in auditing, finance, accounting, health economics, or public health.
- It would be helpful to have more qualifications in management or a related field. A minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in auditing in the public sector or a reputable audit firm, of which five (5) years must be in a management position.
- Must be a member in good standing of a professional institution or body that is well-known.
- Job Advert At Lively Minds
- Unilever New Job Opening
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Primecare Medical center
How To Submit An Application For The Job At Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Those who are interested should send in an application letter, a detailed CV, the names of three referees who will be willing to give a confidential report about them, and a two-page vision statement for the job (with no more than 1200 words).
The Ag. Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital,
P.O. Box 1934,
Deadline: January 24, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED