The Trust Hospital is seeking the services of an experienced Supply Officer to help manage its supply system.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Receive and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enter the store, while verifying the quantity, quality and any detects on items.
- Prepare reports of activities of the Store under the supervision of the Head of Stores.
- Keep track of stock levels and trigger orders for new stock issues, keeps track and records of all outgoing stocks
- Ensure proper storage of items on shelves, pallets etc for purposes of preservation and easy identification and reach
Qualifications & Experience
- HND or Tertiary Diploma in Purchasing and Supply.
- Must have worked in a similar role in a large and busy enterprise.
- Experience of working in health-related environment is an added advantage.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in the use of varied applications.
- Very adept at use of various automated systems and stores operations software.
Mode of Application For The Role: Supply Officer
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and Resume, names and address of two referees and copies of relevant certificates to:
The Head of Human Resources, PMB 16 Ministries – Accra.
Deadline for submission of application: 20th July, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED