There is a new vacancy for the position of Stock Control Officer at Twellium Industrial Company Limited.
- Getting the warehouse staff, the sales department, and the finance department to work together on stock control.
- Analyzing data from the supply chain to make sure that stock is always available.
- Forecasting supply and demand to avoid having too much or not enough of something (OOS).
- Figuring out what vendors and suppliers are offering and negotiating good prices for purchases.
- Putting in and getting orders to get more supplies as needed.
- Tracking shipments, coordinating internal stock transfers, and dealing with delays are all part of the job.
- Supervise the processes of storing stock, such as tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Keeping a steady flow of supplies from storage to where they are needed.
- HND in Purchasing and Supply
- Maximum of Five (5) years
- Minimum of Three (3) years
You Might Also Like:
- Amazing Job Placements At Airteltigo
- Fresh Career Slot At Olam International
- Career Opening At fairafric Ghana Ltd
How To Send An Online Application To Twellium Industrial For Stock Control Officer
All Interested applicants are to send their applications to the address provided below.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
TWELLIUM INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED
BOX NW 408, NSAWAM
Application Closing Date: February 17, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED