There is a new Career Opening At fairafric Ghana Ltd. The company is looking for a Utility Technician. This is a full time job located at Amanase, Suhum in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
To conduct a range of manual and semi-skilled labor tasks for the building, upkeep, and repair of the water distribution and wastewater collection system.
Check Also: Afrobarometer (AB) Job Opening
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Reviewing blueprints, installing utility equipments and test systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems such as, temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment since refrigerants can be harmful to the environment.
- Plan maintenance work on utilities equipment.
- Supervise maintenance work on air conditioners, water chiller and refrigeration
- Ensure proper functioning of utility facilities on site.
- Proactive in promoting safety.
- Regularly check log sheets data.
- Do improvement works as directed by his manager.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in similar roles
- An HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge in HVAC
- Time management and organizational skills
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills.
Other Recommended Posts:
- Betika Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Standard Chartered Bank Massive Recruitment
- Exciting Internship Slots At Solidaridad West Africa
How To Submit An Application For fairafric Ghana Ltd’s Career Opening
Interested persons should send a CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 10th February, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED