Amalitech is seeking to hire at the earliest opportunity a Staffing Analyst to support the Service Center management team in the organisation of the staffing process.
The selected candidate will work closely with the Management team and will have the opportunity to grow into this role through mentorship and experience.
The staffing analyst will oversee the Service Center staffing process. There will be opportunities to grow from this administrative role into a highly interactive one. The staffing analyst will be mentored and groomed to successfully grow into the management of the Service Center staffing processes.
See Also: Employment Opening At Baker Hughes
Typical tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Maintain up-to-date employee and project allocation data in the Service Center’s resource management tool
- Provide regular updates to Service Center management on staff and skill availability, utilisation and billability rates to enable effective decision making Support Service Center management in preparing quarterly capacity planning forecasts
- Review staff CVs to ensure they follow AmaliTech’s formatting and content guidelines and are available on short notice in a client-ready format (spell-checked, maintaining confidentiality, providing a clear sense of experience)
- Assist in the regular updating of skill profiles for all Service Center staff through data collection, reviews in conjunction with chapter leads, and one-on-one (1:1) conversations
- Assist in the selection of candidates to be presented to clients for new project opportunities
- Lead regular conversations with Service Center staff who are available for staffing to discuss project opportunities, staff interests and skills
- Follow specific guidance working under close supervision of and collaboration with Service Center management
- Perform other duties as needed
- Superb attention to detail
- Advanced skills working with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to reliably handle multiple tasks with interlocking deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior management
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
How to Send Application To Amalitech For The Role: Staffing Analyst
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED