Amalitech Ghana is lookingto hire a Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Check This: Job Posting At Perbi Cubs
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Golang and Cloud Native apps
- Have developed microservices using Golang, NATS, Redis and other similar technologies
- Able to write and maintain automated tests through unit and integration testing
- Have worked with SQL and Cloud database technologies such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Have some exposure to Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure as well as Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud functions
- Have developed highly complex software solutions using either C, C++ or Java in addition to Go
- A problem-solver
- Thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced, supportive, and challenging environment.
Apply: Latest Job Offer At M-KOPA
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
How To Submit An Application To Amalitech Ghana For The Position Of Go Developer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED