A new role is currently open at Oxfam. The aforementioned company is looking to hire an Organizational Development and People Lead. This role will be based in Accra, Ghana.
- To lead and support the country leadership to promote and maintain an organizational culture of teamwork, commitment to accountability, empowerment, innovation, and inclusiveness.
- Reporting to the Country Director and working closely and collaboratively as a member of the Country Leadership Team, the role will lead and direct Oxfam in Ghana’s organizational development and human resources function, ensuring that we create and maintain a productive, supportive, and congenial work environment where everyone works with dedication to realise the established mission and objectives as an organization. This will include leading on organizational development and human resources management strategy design, implementation, and review are aligned to the organizational objectives.
- Represent Oxfam at internal and external organisational development and human resource management events and meetings as appropriate.
Check: Career Opening At IWMI
What we They looking for:
- Master’s degree in a related field (business administration, human resource management, organizational development). Certified HR specialist qualification is preferred.
- Preference for 10 years of experience with a range of non-profit, corporate or government organisations. A detailed understanding of non-profit human resource management and organizational development functions is critical.
- Significant senior leadership and management experience in the development and delivery of high-quality Human Resource and Organizational Development strategies.
- Experience of managing complex Human Resource processes and relationships involving a wide range of both internal and external multi-cultural stakeholders across a variety of disciplines and geographical areas.
- Ability to develop and contribute to high-level organizational development analysis.
- The ability to ‘think politically’ understanding motivations, pressures, power dynamics and challenges faced by colleagues, and other actors; and the ability to generate effective strategies to influence them.
- Ability to develop and contribute to high-level analysis of staff learning and development needs.
- Proven track record of success in representing an organization with partners, government agencies, and private foundations at senior level: nationally and globally.
- Demonstrable ability to convey complex messages in an appropriate manner to broad and diverse audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate.
- Proficiency in English.
What The Company offers:
Oxfam is committed to providing a competitive compensation package based on a 36-hour work week.
How To Forward An Application To Oxfam For A Role
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED