A Research Officer II is needed at WAEC. West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant position at its Headquaters Office in Accra, Ghana: Research Officer II (Ghanaians Only)
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Collaborating with team members to identify project goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters
- Identifying data collection methods and offer recommendations on evaluating the project
- Developing research work plans according to project needs
- Formulating research schedules to monitor the activities of ongoing research
- Reviewing gathered research and analysing various sets of data
- Interpreting data and writing reports on key activities in the Department
- Analysing and resolving research issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform day-to-day supervision of some categories of staff in the Research Unit
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings and matters arising there from and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required
- Assisting in the maintenance of research database.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower) and Masters in Education from a recognised University;
- have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable Institution;
- not be more than forty (40) years.
How To Apply – Research Officer II at WAEC
Interested candidates are requested to pick application form from WAEC Headquarters Office Complex, Shiashe, Accra or download an application form.
Send Your Application Form to addressed to:
The West African Examinations Council
Nelson Mandela Avenue, Off Gulf Street
Attention: Director, HRM
Closing Date: 30th April, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED