An Administrative Officer II is needed at WAEC. West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill a vacant position at its Headquaters Office in Accra, Ghana.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of professional level administrative duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organisation, planning, contracts, facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Department
- Ensuring the safety and security of office properties and documents
- Responsible for insurance, legal, safety and other compliance requirements
- Preparing reports on key activities/events in the department
- Supervising the functions of some categories of staff in the department
- Preparing minutes of meetings and matters and matters arising there from and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required
- Consulting, researching, negotiating and monitoring contracts and agreements with suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others
- Representing the department on committees and task forces for the development, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects
- Implementing and monitoring support services to other departments
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Director of Administration
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
- have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organisation;
- not be more than forty (40) years.
How To Apply – Administrative Officer II at WAEC
Interested candidates are requested to pick application form from WAEC Headquarters Office Complex, Shiashe, Accra or download an application form.
Send Your Application Form to addressed to:
The West African Examinations Council
Nelson Mandela Avenue, Off Gulf Street
Attention: Director, HRM
Closing Date: 30th April, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED