Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Puma Africa’s Graduate Programme is open for applications! They are on the hunt for fresh graduates from top universities and business schools. In return, Puma is offering a one-year programme where you’ll rotate around the business to fast-track your learning.
The 2024 programme will run in Benin, Botswana, Congo, Ghana, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Tanzania and Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and the UK.
About The Programme
The Puma Energy Global Graduate Programme is designed for the top fresh graduate bis meant to accelerate participants’ learning across the business with a series of developmental rotation in Operation, Supply, Retail, Terminal, Construction, Finance and Procurement to build a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of our business. The program will open up a future and career growth opportunities to the graduates within Puma Energy.
- They are looking to hire a motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Graduate for this programme
- You must hold a STEM / Engineering Bachelor Degree or related field
- Applicants should be a citizen or a resident with the right to work for the country you are applying for.
- Must be a high performing go-getter who enjoys working in a team and rising to a challenge
- Applicants must have unique skills, talent and vibrant personalities to help the company live its purpose of Energising Communities.
Benefits Of Join This Programme
- Taking this opportunity means becoming part of a the company’s strong culture
- Over there, you will be valued and rewarded for your outstanding contributions
- You will also have fun learning new things while shaping your future
Also Check Out: Graduate Trainee Programme For January 2024 At Guinness
How To Register For Puma’s Graduate Programme
To apply, Visit This Page
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED