Tullow Oil is here once again with a new Permanent Job vacancy. They are looking to employ a new Snr Cost Engineer. The position will be based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for compiling Budgets – Corporate and Joint Venture (including preparation of Budget inputs required for approval) as per Group and JV guidelines
- Prepare cost performance and planning reports (VOWD, forecast, Estimate to Complete actuals, etc)
- Cost analysis, cost controls and reporting activities for OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Ensure there is accurate monitoring in place for actual spend against budgets, analyse deviations, and recommend remedial actions.
- Prepare and report cost engineering information monthly and additional ad-hoc reports as required by budget holders/Management.
- Assist Budget Holders integrate cost management and activity planning
- Ensure accurate cost tracking and progress measurement systems are in place for all departments
- Coordinates cost down efforts by working closely with budget holders on establishing targets, and comparing to the estimates or recommended target cost
- Provide expenditure phasing and projections in line with schedules and contract compensations terms and conditions.
- Proactively advise management when forecasted costs exceed the approved budget.
- Prepare AFEs and submit to JV Management for internal and external approval.
- Analyse contractors’ cost reports and extract required data for management reporting.
- Ensure accurate tracking of all Purchase Orders (POs) and advise budget holders before POs and budgets are overspent in liaison with Contract and Procurement representatives
Read On: New Role Opening At GBFoods
- Ability to multi-task simultaneously.
- Knowledge and application of Cost and Planning Engineering principles.
- Good knowledge of planning, cost management and reporting systems together with ability to consolidate project data from several sources for overall presentation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially, Excel.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of projects preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Working experience with established cost management and planning software
Education and Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent project controls experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Cost Engineering experience preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Application Process For A Job Posting At Tullow Oil
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED