Lima Partners has posted a new job vacancy. The company is seeking the service of an Audit Partner. Are you an accomplished Chartered Accountant with an unwavering passion for audit excellence? Do you possess a strong track record in leading audit teams and fostering client relationships? If so, then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
- Lead, manage, and grow our audit practice.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships.
Provide expert technical guidance in audit and assurance services
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of dedicated audit professionals.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAG/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Audit Practicing Certificate from the
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG).
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive audit experience.
- MBA qualification is advantageous.
- Big 4 or equivalent experience is a plus
Don’t Miss This: Permanent Job Opening At Tullow Oil
What The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement (Including opportunity to take a
- University of San Francisco MBA worth $54,000
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on clients and the success of the firm
Mode Of Job Application At Lima Partners
If you are a dynamic and experienced auditor who is ready to take on the role of an Audit Partner, then please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Apply Before: 30th October, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED