GBFoods is here with an exciting job opening for the role of Category Manager. You will work in the Regional Marketing Africa department in Accra Ghana.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guide the development and execution of the wider Africa product innovation pipeline and collaborate with the business units to move projects from ideation to launch.
- Build consumer-driven innovation pipeline and product propositions with collaboration from key cross-functional teams (insights, analytics, R&D)
- Develop business cases (in collaboration with R&D, operations, sales, finance, supply chain, procurement, etc.) that deliver key performance indicators including developing cost estimates, pricing, and capex.
- Lead project commercialization, taking projects from idea to execution in collaboration with key cross-functional teams (product development, operations, regulatory, legal, finance, sales, etc.) – includes product and packaging development, manufacturing pathways, marketing mix.
- Analyse industry and consumer trends and develop long-term strategies for product categories to maximize consumer appeal.
Check This: Career Opening At Mastercard Foundation
Knowledge and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree, in Business, Marketing or related subject matter. Advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in consumer goods in leadership capacity
- Entrepreneurial with the understanding of true ownership of a business or category – ability to think quickly and make pivots based on an evolving story.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative consumer-driven product plans and commercialize with excellence
- Experience in designing and delivering consumer value propositions.
- Passion for the consumer with creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in the commercialization process involving new product development
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.
- Willing to travel frequently
Skills and Attitudes:
- Team orientated with a successful track record based on executing cross-functional projects
- Ability to think out-of-the box and drive creative solutions.
- ·Ability to set agenda and chart course forward in a lean team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills while being process orientated
- Adaptation in an evolving environmentStrategic and transformational mindset
How To Apply For GBFoods Ghana’s New Opening
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED