Standard Chartered Bank is advertising a fresh job vacancy. They is seeking to recruit a Lead, AME Regional Change & Enablement. This is a full time role.
- Adopt leading change management practices such as behavioural change techniques, data-driven change approach, compelling storytelling etc to derive Change Management Plans.
- Integration of global change and enablement activities into holistic AME change & enablement project plans.
- Represent C&E and HR Transformation at key AME HR forums, including AME HRMT (where relevant).
- Consolidate and manage risks and mitigation activities, with any issues being reported to the global HR programme teams.
- Responsible for the ongoing project management of all change and enablement delivery within AME. This includes building cross-programmatic AME HR Change Management plans.
- Collation of Change Impact Assessments / Business Change Readiness Assessments within AME.
- Evaluation of end user readiness through defined measures and provision of feedback to global programme teams
- Work with the country HR communications team to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and utilizes standardized format.
- Develop Change & Enablement plans. This includes user adoption strategies to successfully embed change within the relevant markets.
- Ideate best practice, create change management strategies to sustainably embed HR change, and to garner excitement and positivity about the change.
- Build a comprehensive AME C&E strategy to optimise the timing and impact of change management strategies across the region.
- Develop stakeholder engagement plans to foster relationships with key stakeholders of all levels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for and expertise in Change Management & Transformation, including cultural change.
- Experience working within Human Resources in the financial industry preferable but not essential. This ideally includes direct experience within the AME Cluster.
- Minimum of 10+ years of project management, change management, or transformation experience; prefer experience within a large international, dynamic organisation. HR experience is preferable but not essential, if candidates are able to demonstrate good knowledge of HR. Transformation experience is essential.
- Strong understanding of industry best practice change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business team and working environment.
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Change Management.
- Taleo, SuccessFactors or Cultural Change Management experience an advantage but not essential.
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills including SharePoint, MS Project skills.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation – with an ability to engage up to a C-Suite/Exco audience
Mode For Job Application At Standard Chartered
Deadline: 12th October, 2023, 6:59:00 am
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED