Gamel Clodin Enterprise, a clothing in Kumasi, is publicising a new job vacancy. They are looking forward to working with a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager.
The role holder is in charge of the marketing division of Gamel Clodin and will work to create the marketing team, collaborate with other supporting teams and individuals such as programmers, influencers, ambassadors, the designing and production team to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The Digital Marketing Manager leads the overall strategy across an array of digital distribution platforms, including but not limited to websites, social media, e-mail newsletters, mobile apps, and blogs.
The incumbent leads the day-to-day management of Gamel Clodin external-facing web presence, including the oversight of GC homepage, and campaign specific microsites and landing pages.
The position holder is also contributes to the strategic direction of the Digital Team by assessing needs and making relevant, original, and impactful recommendations while keeping team projects and deliverables on task through project-management best practices.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Location And Reporting
- This is a full-time role at Gamel Clodin Administrative office, Ayeduase -KNUST
How To Submit A Job Application To Gamel Clodin
Applicants are hereby advised to submit applications as soon as feasible. Send your CVs and Cover letter to: email@example.com
Application deadline is 15th November, 2023, but applicants will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED