Here are some new job vacancies Available in the month of March 2022 at Jhpiego. Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families.
Jhpiego Corporation in Ghana has been providing technical support to the Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service for the past 40 years in a variety of technical areas including cervical cancer treatment and prevention, community health, HIV and AIDS, maternal and newborn health, health workforce capacity development (both pre-service and in-service), family planning, malaria, and IPC/WASH.
New Available Vacancies At Jhpiego
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill the following positions:
- Provides group and individual education on the COVAX vaccine.
- Conducts screening to determine eligibility.
- Supports COVAX vaccine roll out in the district.
- Administers vaccines according to the guidelines.
- Manages and reports adverse events following immunization.
- Ensures safety for all personnel and clients that is adherence to the three-bin system for infection control.
- Ensures vaccination points have requisite supplies that are vaccines, emergency drugs, and other supplies to provide quality services.
- Ensures timely completion of all transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains accurate accounts of the transactions of the company.
- Properly completes all transactions authorized by the Director of Finance and Administration in accordance with laid down processes and procedures.
- Prepares periodic financial statements and supports notes in accordance with the policies of the company.
- Prepares financial commentary with regards to the quarterly financial statements (variance and profitability analyses).
- Develops systems for monitoring COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Provides technical assistance to health facilities in the application of COVID-19 Vaccination tools, aggregating, and reporting.
- Oversees data entry into COVID-19 Vaccination database (DHIS2), conducts data cleaning exercises, and conducts analysis on the dataset.
- Maintains the COVID-19 Vaccination database, creating backups and exporting files.
- Conducts technical orientation and mentorship to new RISE employees.
- Ensures effective and efficient use of resources for RISE project at the district level.
- Manages staff allocation, schedules audits, and performs other administrative duties.
- Develops plans together with the DHMT for COVAX Immunization roll out at MOH fixed, outreach sites, health posts, mobile services, and other immunization points.
- Conducts supervision for the vaccination team in collaboration with the DHMT, using the approved checklist.
Submit Applications for the 2022 Vacancies Available At Jhpiego New in March
Qualified and interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Deadline for the submission of applications: March 7, 2022
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: All staff members of Jhpiego, regardless of the level of their responsibilities are expected to:
- Model the mission and values stated above
- Contribute to the knowledge sharing and transfer process
- Make responsible decisions that result in time and cost containment and clear accountability
- Participate in multiple teams, adopt team spirit, take responsibility for action items assigned, and provide feedback as needed
- Multitask, be able to manage competing priorities, and be able to prioritize in order to meet program and/or organizational objectives.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED