There is a new new job posting at Old Mutual. The company is looking for a Client Service Consultant (Fixed Term). This role is individually accountable for assisting a variety of clients telephonically or face to face, in accordance with business, process and compliance rules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide telephonic and face to face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Deliver on daily production standards and adhere to service and quality standards.
- Adhere to business, process and compliance rules
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments, intermediaries and sales advisors.
- Manage customer relationships in person or telephonically.
- Perform quality checks on own work and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve business results.
- Inform clients of requirements, procedures and provide input to other areas such as client feedback or queries.
- Perform general office administration such as follow-ups, client call-backs and policy changes.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints and queries.
Check: Job Vacancy At Guinness Ghana Breweries
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Customer relations/Relationship Management
- Strong database management ability (Excel, Access etc)
- Initiating Action/Proactive
- International Jobs In Qatar 2023
- Exciting Job Opportunity At DVLA
- Publicis West Africa (PWA) Job Vacancy
How To Send An Application For Old Mutual’s New Job Posting
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED