There is a full time job vacancy at World Vision International (WVI). They are hiring a Procure to Pay Payment Team Lead. This new role is intended to support the operational delivery of the payments processing service to WV Offices in Asia Pacific, East Africa, West Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Europe providing payments services to assigned Field Offices, overseeing the accurate and timely generation of payment runs in Sun6 systems.This person will also ensure all payment registers (PYR) are processed within Service Level Agreements and help monitor daily workload of team, addressing bottlenecks and ensuring suppliers are paid accurately and timely in the system and banking platforms.
Check Also: New Job Posting At Old Mutual
- Take responsibility for operational management of payments processing team in one of Shared Services sites.
- Perform day-to-day business including operational execution of payments processing tasks and operational issue resolution.
- Responsible for service quality and KPIs of the respective payments processing team.
- Act as first stage escalation for any customer issues; resolving and investigating queries as necessary,
- Assists Field Office Finance to resolve issues originating from failed payments, etc.
- Takes a proactive role in working with a team on integration issues and resolving errors.
- Performs testing of new Coupa and/or Sunsystem functionalities to support system upgrade related to payments.
- Helps identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation.
Supervisory Responsibility and Business Continuity
- Conduct people management activities for payments processing team.
- Train new staff, document and review processes with existing team members.
- Proactively work with other payments team leads from different sites to ensure business continuity
- Bachelor degree (preferred fields of study – finance, accounting, or business management).
- Experience of delivering change in a customer facing and results-oriented environment
- 3-4 years of P2P operations experience, managing a small team is desirable
- Strong knowledge of procure-to-pay processes & banking systems.
- Familiarity with accounting experience at World Vision or any NGOs Customer service background.
- Lean six sigma greenbelt belt or at least working towards getting certified
- Working with a global team requires a flexible work schedule. Meetings can occur from 5am until 11pm, depending on the time zones of the participants. These are rare and largely controllable, but some flexibility to accommodate others is necessary.
- Working from one of our shared service offices is desired and expected most of the time
How To Submit An Application To World Vision’s Full Time Job Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED