A new position is vacant at World Vision. The international company is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Specialist.
To provide technical support and advice to Area Programs, Clusters Programs and the National office, on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) program strategy, design, monitoring and evaluation and government and donor coordination; in order to achieve the overall WVG National strategy and to ensure sustainable transformational development as per approved policies, systems, procedures and donor requirements.
- Degree in social/behavioral sciences, public health or other development areas..
- Five years working experience in the WASH sector and good understanding of industry standards and trends.
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Strong management training and capacity building skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and other stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- The preferred candidate must be a committed Christian.
Job Location: Asutifi North & Savelugu
Also Check On: Job Opening At Agro Crown West Africa
How To Submit An Application For World Vision International’s Position
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED