Here is the new job opening at Puma Energy. They are looking for a Puma – B2B – Key Account Manager.
Responsible for the development and day-to-day management of business to business fuel (clean product and fuel oil) business regionally, including sales growth and overall profitability. Manage LOB in accordance with overall company policies and improving commercial performance by increasing turnover and maximizing profitability, finding new ways to improve sales, and meeting customer demand.
- Improve Fuels volume, profitability and performance of the business unit by recruiting customers and signing important alliances with key customers in all segments.Identify new business lines and execute sales with all majors.
- Manage activities, develop and execute business plans related to the company’s Business to Business, in order to achieve the overall key objectives of regional business development. Coach, train and develop B2B and staff while establishing and implementing quality initiatives, efficient customer service and improving staff productivity. Establish business goals, forecast volumes of business and make the necessary business decisions.Review the results regularly by country in the given region. Review planned action items versus executed action items.Evaluate Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct field visits with the customer and the prospective customers key management team.
- Lead the development, analysis and implementation / improvement of current Business to Business oriented processes and company’s activities (internal training, price management, etc).
- Direct, manage, supervise, and coordinate the activities of B2B Territory managers
- Lead the new business opportunities evaluation process. Focus on the development of business in new markets.
- Lead key personnel development (knowledge and skills) in B2B within the line of business organization and other lines within the company.Promote best practice & process among different levels of the organization(s) and different countries (and business cultures).
- Lead Field visits with the Customer and Prospective Customers key management team.
Check Also: Job Opening At ECOM Agroindustrial
Skills and requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Strategic Planning Management. Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Overall experience in the field 8-10 years. Demonstrated history of sales achievements.
- Bilingual: English and (local national language).
- Knowledge of corporate and commerce law
- Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Presentation tools and programs
- Ability to generate Sales and Profits
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethics
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strategic vision of the business
- Ability to empower team
- Goal oriented
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Submit A Job Application To Puma Energy
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED