Tullow Oil, a well-established, recognized, and African focused independent oil and gas company is advertising a new job vacancy. They are hiring a Financial Planning Accountant.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the annual BU G&A (Ghana and out of country) budget and reforecasting processes and engaging with the budget holders to ensure BU and Corporate G&A guidelines are clearly understood and applied
- Liaising with HR to ensure accuracy and completeness of BU budgeted, forecasted, and actual head count, and costing of staff payroll and benefits.
- Coordinating with budget holders and HR to budget and account for contingent workforce
- Ensuring G&A input models in TM1/Cognos, etc are completed and reviewed.
Preparing and leading the review of monthly departmental/functional G&A management reports
- Manage the BU time writing process to ensure compliance and ensuring validity time writing charges from outside the BU.
- Reviewing Head Office recharges and including the time-writing certification process
- Redundancy – budgeting, forecasting, accounting & reporting
- Managing the monthly G&A allocation process
- Track/Monitor the BU monthly management reporting timetable to ensure timely closure of all tasks
- Ensure complete and accurate accounting of Intercompany receivables & payables, including accruals for the same
- Monthly accounting for travel costs and reconciliation of Travel Control account and follow up with TMC to improve process and reducing rework. Support for recharging of travel costs and concur related issues.
- Compiling Finance Department budget and forecasts
- Support all audits by providing responses to IRs in areas of responsibility
- Actively participate in all risk and assurance activities within finance and the BU department
See Also: Employment Vacancy At Aquaya
- A minimum 3 plus years’ experience post qualified experience in finance
- Strong experience in management accounting, budgeting, or forecasting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
- Adept at dealing with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- High attention to detail and quality, ‘first right time’ approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Shows aptitude for continuous improvement
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Membership in one of the professional accounting bodies (e.g. CA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
How To Send An Application For The Vacancy At Tullow Oil
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED