The position of Network Controls Analyst is now open at TotalEnergies.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the Network Back office
- Assists Network Controls Manager in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools.
- Assist the Network Controls Manager in the performance of his/her duties.
- Follow up and update Wetstock Management report monthly.
- Highlight high risk stations and follow up on TMs action Plans and corrective measures.
- Assist in the implementation of Company Policies on the Network.
- Assists in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools. Eg. Combined Report, Forecasted P n L and Rent Calculation etc
- Follow-up on Reports submission from the Territory Managers
- Assist in the management of the Network Database to produce and circulate analysed Reports to Area Managers, Territory Managers and Marketing Department for decision making.
Check Also: Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Vacancy
- Assists in the compilation and analysis of competitor activity, pricing of petroleum products.
- Assist in tracking the performance of new products introduced on the Network.
- Assist to update the Network Database with changes as and when necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Network Controls Manager.
- Assist in the organization of Dealer Convention.
- A Liason between the Network Back Office and Area offices in terms of Reporting from the field
- Job Vacancy At Beyond Beans Foundation
- 24 year old lady makes history as she passes virginity test
- Employment Possibility At World Vision
How To Submit An Application For Network Controls Analyst at TotalEnergies
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED