The position of Network Controls Analyst is now open at TotalEnergies.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the Network Back office
- Assists Network Controls Manager in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools.
- Assist the Network Controls Manager in the performance of his/her duties.
- Follow up and update Wetstock Management report monthly.
- Highlight high risk stations and follow up on TMs action Plans and corrective measures.
- Assist in the implementation of Company Policies on the Network.
- Assists in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools. Eg. Combined Report, Forecasted P n L and Rent Calculation etc
- Follow-up on Reports submission from the Territory Managers
- Assist in the management of the Network Database to produce and circulate analysed Reports to Area Managers, Territory Managers and Marketing Department for decision making.
Check Also: Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Vacancy
- Assists in the compilation and analysis of competitor activity, pricing of petroleum products.
- Assist in tracking the performance of new products introduced on the Network.
- Assist to update the Network Database with changes as and when necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Network Controls Manager.
- Assist in the organization of Dealer Convention.
- A Liason between the Network Back Office and Area offices in terms of Reporting from the field
- Job Vacancy At Beyond Beans Foundation
- 24 year old lady makes history as she passes virginity test
- Employment Possibility At World Vision
How To Submit An Application For Network Controls Analyst at TotalEnergies
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED