TotalEnergies Marketing Ghana PLC is offering an exciting job slot to unemployed graduates. The company is seeking to hire a Systems Assistant.
- Ensuring continuous reliability of the business infrastructure that includes user support and training.
- Scope: Applications, Users, Locations, Computers, Servers, VOiP, LANs, WANs, Visio, Telecom
- Work with Systems Manager and the Finance & Accounts Manager to ensure availability and reliability of business application
Qualification, Skills & Experience Needed:
- Minimum of First Degree and Computer Science ( Second Class Division)or Related Subject.
- Must have work experience with exposure in the following areas: Information systems field with organization support responsibilities.
- Applicants should have three years of working experience
- Good IS infrastructure knowledge and experience, including servers, laptops, desktop units, printers, etc. Good networking administration knowledge and experience. TCP/IP networking is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Client and Server operating systems, mainly Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, [CCNA, MCSE training, ITIL, ITSM, Cybersecurity]
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office Applications
- Fair knowledge of business processes or demonstrated interest in knowing the business of clients in a continuous application support.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and have good interpersonal, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
How To Send A Job Application To TotalEnergies PLC
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED