The Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) is established by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) (‘the Act’) with the object to regulate and promote the growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected.
We have currently open applications for the various positions below:
- Carry out all internal and external communications for the SEC, under the supervision of the Unit Head, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Undertake email communications for the SEC based on Communications plans and Projects.
- Preparing and developing high-quality communications outputs as required including press releases, public notices, newsletters, presentations, preparing detailed media reports, and other marketing materials.
- Collect relevant data on the securities market, analyse such data and make recommendations to your supervisor about steps to be taken by the SEC to further regulate and promote the growth and development of the market.
- Analyse thoroughly occurrences and trends in the securities market and provide recommendations on how the Commission can further promote an efficient, fair and transparent securities market.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Annual Audit and Risk Management Plans.
- Audit of transactions of the Commission.
- Review and report on internal controls.
- Assist in the implementation of Risk-Based Internal Audit Framework.
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to discuss details of cases.
- Filing pleadings and all other court processes at the court’s Registry.
Closing Date: 14 July, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED