Here is an amazing opening for a Maritime Services Manager at KPMG.
The Manager, Maritime Service will provide technical, operational and administrative direction for the efficient and effective performance of the maritime services functions of the organisation. The Manager is responsible for the organisation, administration, operation, and customer relations of the organisation’s marine terminal and all facilities maintenance related activities for the terminals.
Maritime Services Manager at KPMG
- Have a strong working knowledge of contract security service, safety, and emergency operations
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems
- Ability to create highly successful client and customer relations and effectively manage escalations at the lowest level
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with security professionals, supervisors and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance
- Successfully perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and be persistent, and solve problems as they arise
- Must be computer literate and have ability to understand and fully use associated hardware/software
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in the oil and gas / maritime sector with 3 years at a supervisory level
- A minimum of a Masters degree in Maritime Operations, Maritime Law or any related field
- Provides inputs for the formulation of policies.
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Directorate.
- Direct and monitor the day to day operations of the organisation’s marine terminals.
- Ensure Safety & Security of the marine terminal.
- Coordinate security in the anchorage and pilotage areas
- Develop annual departmental budgets.
- Direct and supervise the Security Lead who is responsible for ensuring adequate security for all Port property and operations and acts as the Facility Security Officer ( FSO)
- Foster relationships with potential tenants and customers to ensure continued business growth for the marina, marine terminals, and airport.
- Prepare tariff and rate recommendations.
- Direct and coordinate dockside services for vessels.
- Ensure marine terminal operations comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversees the implementation of the performance management system within the Directorate.
How to Apply for the Maritime Services Manager at KPMG
You might be interested in:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED