Here is an amazing opening for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at KPMG.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Manager, Research Planning Strategy. The role holder will provide support in the implementation of Monitoring & Evaluation activities in the organisation. The role holder will also provide technical support in implementation and management of comprehensive data quality processes, programme evaluations and review of progress narrative reports in the organisation.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at KPMG
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in designing and managing monitoring and database systems data analysis software and tools
- Knowledge in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of one (1) three (3) years post graduate professional experience in an M&E position or in related position with responsibility for implementing M&E activities.
- Degree in statistics, economics, social sciences or related field. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics preferred.
- Implement management’s approved monitoring and evaluation plan that addresses data collection methods, analysis and reporting in the organisation
- Develop and Implement the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation
- Develop Inspection check list for the inspection of facilities and conduct regular intermittent Inspections of the facilities in the organisation.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with partners and entities operating in the organisation.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings into comprehensive reports for management
- Support project progress reporting, project mid term review and final evaluation
- Identify areas where technical support to project partners and entities operating in the organisation is required and organize refresher training on M&E for partners and entities as required.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project. Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project
How to Apply for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at KPMG
You might be interested in:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED