There is a job vacancy for Manager (Communication and PR) At KPMG. The role holder will lead the implementation of the communications strategy of the organisation and coordinate engagement activities with internal and external stakeholders..
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Experience building relationships with local media, government, and other external bodies
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
See Also: thanks International Cocoa Initiative Opportunity 2022
- Minimum of 9 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 must have been at a supervisory level
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of public relations team.
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
- Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Develop, implement, or maintain crisis communication plans.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programmes.
- Draft speeches for the organisation’s Executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with investors, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Evaluate promotion programmes for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programmes, working with public relations executives.
- Identify main investor groups and targets, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Observe and report on social, economic, and political trends that might affect employers.
How to Apply for Manager (Communication and PR) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED