There is a job vacancy for Head (Corporate Affairs) at KPMG. The Head, Corporate Affairs is responsible for creating and maintaining the organisation’s image to enhance business performance. He / She will lead the team that designs and delivers the organisation’s media strategy, builds and maintains strategic relationships with all stakeholders and identifies opportunities to improve external impact.
Recommended: Latest Job Placement At Azelis
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Knowledge of the petroleum sector and the associated laws and regulations
- Experience building relationships with local media, government, and other external bodies
- Ability to translate strategy / complex material into clear communication plans and messaging
- Emergency media response experience and confidence in handling media enquiries in a crisis
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 must have been at a managerial level
- A Master’s Degree in Communications Studies, International Relations, Industrial Relations or related field from a recognized university
- Membership of CIM / IPR Ghana / IPRA/ CIPR-UK/ CIM or relevant professional body
- Develop and implement appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image & brand.
- Design programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the organisation to the external publics.
- Manage the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision.
- Manage and coordinate research into stakeholder’s perceptions and image of the organisation, to achieve and maintain a positive reputation for the organisation.
- Prepare, Manage and Monitor the Corporate Affairs & External Relations Department budget.
- Lead the implementation of the organisation’s media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill and positive coverage for the organisation.
- Plan and implement Corporate Social Responsibility that champion and develop the ethical, environmentally friendly, and community-minded side of the organisation. This would involve job creating links between the organisation and the community and raising positive awareness of the organisation’s commitment to sustainable social responsibility.
- Manage the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
- Develop and implement crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain positive reputation.
- Advise senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the organisation.
- Lead, motivate and develop the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives.
- Manage the department’s communication.
- Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in management.
- Manage and implement change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
How to Apply for Head (Corporate Affairs) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED