A Lifeguard is needed for employment at Mövenpick Hotels And Resorts.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the safety of swimmers.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout the shift.
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practices; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations.
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required.
- Enforce all rules in a professional manner.
- Check pool chemicals and temperature.
Read On: Career Options At Zipline Ghana
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have First aid and CPR qualification and a valid Lifeguard Certification.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standards of cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner.
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
How To Submit An Application To Mövenpick Hotels For The Role: Lifeguard
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED