Interested persons can now apply for the Latest Employment Offer At Chirano Gold. Chirano Gold Mine is looking for a highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful person to fill the position of a Technical Services Manager.
Lead the execution of the long-term strategy for technical services, ensuring alignment with the organization’s overall strategy. Formulate intermediate and short-term tactical plans to drive the execution of the strategic objectives and to maximize operational efficiencies and profitability. Develop the technical services team to increase team capability, improve customer delivery and stakeholder and employee satisfaction.
See Also: Massive Job Recruitment At Hapag-Lloyd
Key Responsibilities For The Offer Of Employment At Chirano Gold Mines
- Develop practical designs, plans and solutions incorporating all technical aspects to ensure a safe, efficient and productive mining environment;
- Coordinate the mine’s annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes and ensuring results are delivered to stakeholder’s expectations;
- Identify business risks and opportunities, develop short and long-term business and improvement outcomes
- Oversee annual Mineral Resources and Reserves Statement reporting process and submissions.
- Peer-review the works of technical functions, assess technical soundness, economics viability, fatal flaws, risks and opportunities.
- Conduct due diligence and evaluate feasibility of mining new deposits, deposit extensions, changes in mining method and mine life extension strategies for the different ore deposits.
- Provide detailed oversight and risk assessment to annual strategic business plan preparation.
- Provide effective leadership and technical support and guidance in the areas of Geotechnical Ventilation, Mine Planning, Survey and Geology.
- Sets performance targets and measures, monitors, and manages overall performance of the function and direct reports.
- Monitor key performance indicators, adapt and develop them as needed to achieve objectives
- Ensure the quality control of ore mined and processed for budgetary purposes, particularly in terms of content and recovery of the resource.
- Develop and maintain mine plans, operating sequences and associated budgets
- Develop and implement best business practices and policies that align with the organization’s overall strategy
- Ensure operations adherence to Mine Planning QA/QC processes and carry out regular compliance to plan audits.
- Develop a highly functioning planning review process to ensure planning process performance is understood and improvements implemented. In conjunction with Operations, identify risks to plan obtainment and determine improvements required.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive and effective succession management strategy in place for the function; identify succession role requirements and high potential talent, and actively develop key talent.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned by Supervisor.
Check Also: Remote Job Recruitment at Black Pen
Education, Work Experience & Key Competencies
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Mining Engineering or related qualification.
- Tertiary qualifications Degree in a Mining or Geological Engineering discipline (preferably Masters level qualification).
- Minimum 15-years of progressive “hands on” technical and operational experience with a solid understanding of open pit and underground mine technical services.
- In-depth knowledge of underground mining systems and application, open Pit mining operations, planning & scheduling, geotechnical and related technical fields.
- Knowledge and expertise in 3D modelling software, associated methods and techniques for mine planning, mine design, engineering and geology functions.
- Mineral processing, metallurgical knowledge would be a plus.
- Good operating knowledge and interpretation skill of numerical modelling tools such as DIPS, UNWEDGE, MAP3D and PHASE2
- Ability to use Whittle or similar pit optimization software at an advanced stage and/or significant experience in ore body modelling and resource modelling.
- Holder of Mine Rescue and valid First Aid Certificates is preferred.
- Good analytical and planning skills to establish and anticipate all technical challenges as they arise.
- Budgeting, planning and scheduling experience required as well as financial (cost) management
- Demonstrated ability of delivering production and cost targets.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, MS Project)
- Must possess excellent leadership, people management and interpersonal skills.
You Might Also Like:
- Fresh Job Offer At L’AINE Services
- New Job Vacancy At World Bank
- Graduate Job At BNA Chartered Accountants
How To Submit An Application For Chirano Gold Mines’ Latest Employment Offer
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application and CV to: Chiranohr.firstname.lastname@example.org with Technical Services Manager indicated in the subject line.
Deadline: 10th December, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED