Société Générale Ghana has a fresh job opportunity for unemployed graduates. They are seeking to hire a new Chinese Corporate Relationship Manager. They are looking for a problem solver to fill this role.
- Manage the portfolio of Chinese Corporate clients;
- Develop new quality corporate relationships;
- Quality business growth & management for existing and new relationships;
- Deposits mobilization from existing and new relationships;
- Operations Management & Permanent supervision;
- Income generation (fees & interest income) and cost control;
- Personal organization and initiative for business growth;
- Cross sell products/services and develop and leverage synergies with SG Group for Chinese corporate;
- Local industry/Chinese sector/market study.
- Sales and Business Development
- Proactively grow net credit portfolio in line with agreed targets;
- Win new corporate business, supervise account opening and appropriate coding in banking tools;
- Proactively promote Société Générale range of products/services to new and existing customers;
- Increase fee income from corporate customers through efficient negotiation & selling practices;
- Visit customers/prospects, preparing and circulating call reports;
- Quality service delivery and professionalism to achieve high business/client retention;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in corporate financing / accounting / economy / international business management or other relevant majors.
- No special requirement.
- Working or internship experience in banking industry (especially in corporate bank segment) will be an important plus
- Chinese Mandarin: very proficient in Mandarin and know well Chinese culture
- English: very proficient
- French could be a plus
Don’t Miss This: Full Time Job At Olam Agri
Skills & Competencies
- Relationship development and problem-solving skills;
- Relationship management & good Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills;
- Financial/Credit Analysis & Report Writing;
- Organizational and time management ability;
- Marketing and Communication skills;
- Computer Skill: Advanced user of office software
Others if any (require travelling, etc.)
- Domestic travel required;
- Occasional international travail possible.
How To Forward A Job Application At Société Générale Ghana
Job Start Date: 1st August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED