Here is the new job advert at Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts. The establishment is currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Meetings & Events Coordinator.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
What you will be doing:
- Enrolling Event Organizers on our Loyalty Program.
- Assisting with sight inspection.
- Meet and greet event coordinators.
- Attending to the needs of meeting coordinators or hosts during their events.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of Meetings & Events spaces of the hotel.
- Follow up calls, pre-conference and post-conference meetings.
- Other departmental duties assigned by Supervisor.
You May Also Like: Exciting Job Vacancies At Ernest Chemists Limited
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking Savvy.
- An understanding of Events.
- Must be a problem-solver.
- Ability to multitasking and pay attention to details.
- Minimum 2 years experience in same or similar positions.
- A bachelor’s degree in meeting and event management or its equivalent.
How To Submit A Job Application To Mövenpick Hotels
To Apply For this position, kindly Press On This Button
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED