New job vacancies are currently open at the Nobel International Business School. Kindly keep reading for more details about the available roles.
1. Sales Representatives
- Have executive presence and can present to experienced executives
- Can build relations with our current students and alumni.
- Can establish new contacts and leads by planning, organizing, and staging lead-generation daily activities
- Can be diligent in providing sales reports on a timely basis.
- Have a solid self-drive and sense of duty to meet and exceed minimum sales targets.
- Must be interested in, willing, and can work on a basic salary with performance-related bonuses.
Check Also: Warehouse Keeping Job At Olam Agri
2. Church Relations & Resource Mobilization Officer
The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain excellent relations between BSG and Charismatic churches
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with ministers, Jay leaders and members of Charismatic churches
- Act as a liaison between Charismatic churches and the Bible Society of Ghana
- Identify, train and manage BSG church representative and volunteers
- Ensure effective communication between BSG and the Charismatic churches
- Collaborate with church leadership to implement strategies and initiatives to attract new members
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of campaigns to raise new members in all charismatic churches
- Organise periodic resource mobilization activities in charismatic churches
- Organise periodic resource Mobilisation activities in charismatic churches
- Implement donor recognition and stewardship programs to acknowledge and retain existing donors in charismatic churches
Qualification Required & Experience
- A 1st Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university with minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Must be a go-better and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must possess planning, analytical, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills worth tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license with minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Proficient in networking to establish and maintain connections with churches, church leaders and other high network individuals
- Integrity being truthful, trustworthy and reliable
Job Recruitment Process At Nobel International Business School
Kindly submit your applications and CVs to: email@example.com, and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are apply for.
Closing Date: 15th October, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED