Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is advertising a fresh job opportunity. The company is looking to hire a Health Program Director (Ghanaian Nationals Only).
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the development and management of the country program’s strategic health and development strategy and other health project proposals, including responses to request for applications by donors.
- Manage and implement all activities throughout relevant project cycle – project design, start-up, implementation and close-out- to ensure efficient and effective implementation in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices. Ensure project team and partner staff use the appropriate systems and tools.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist teams in their efforts to document project experiences.
- Provide support to project Program Managers and Senior Project Officers on project risk and compliance.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Lead the development of program learning- identify opportunities for learning, research and publications in the area of Health and implementation of MEAL policy. Facilitate the dissemination of promising practices and lessons learned to contribute to the agency knowledge management agenda. Ensure integration of innovations and best practices.
Check Also: New Job Opening at Tony Blair Institute
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, International Development, International Relations or a related field required. Additional experience may substitute for some education. An MD or Ph.D in a health-related field would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant field-based project management experience required, with preferably at least 5 years working in the area of health.
- Experience with supporting Ghana Health Service at the Regional, District and Sub-district levels, including relevant experience with community-based health programming
- Experience contributing to the development of technical proposals
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) skills and experience
How To Submit A Job Application At Catholic Relief Services
Closing Date: 16th August, 2023, 17:00
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED