There is a fresh Job Advert For January 2023 At Wilmar. A career with Wilmar means you are joining one of the leading agro-business companies in the world. At Wilmar, we are committed to the continuous development of our people as we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ. For this reason, reporting to the Head of Human Resource & Admin, we are looking for Compensation and Benefits, Expat Specialist. The role’s focus will be on payroll. expatriate management, travels and administrative duties in the company.
Recommended: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
- Capturing of payroll data accurately in the payroll system and prepare payroll.
- Manage all expatriate immigration issues – visa application, visa extension, resident and work permit application and timely renewals, Expatriates non-citizen’s card application and renewal.
- Manages internal/External travel arrangements for staff
- Including expatriates. Ticket booking, hotel accommodation and other logistics supply.
- Supervise the receptionist and lend support when necessary.
- Manages office stationery and supplies. Manage office supply
- Inventory efficiently to reduce wastage
- To ensure timely renewal of expatriates* visas, non-citizen cards, work and residence permits.
- Support Head of HR with the day-to-day administrative activities. Drafting of memos and letters to Key agencies like
- Immigration, Free Zones Board and GIPC.
- Make prompt hotel/airline booking to facilitate official travels of all staff.
Education And Experience:
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- Minimum working experience of 3 – 5 years in same field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Innovative and Ideas Driven
- Good team player
Other Job Suggestions:
- JHS/SHS Job Opportunities At Melcom Ghana
- Millar Cameron Job Update
- Current Job Opportunities At Puma Energy
How To Submit An Application For The January 2023 Job Advert At Wilmar
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Compensation & Benefits, Expat Specialist”, as subject of the email.
Deadline for application: January 20, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED