There is a fresh Job Advert For January 2023 At Wilmar. A career with Wilmar means you are joining one of the leading agro-business companies in the world. At Wilmar, we are committed to the continuous development of our people as we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ. For this reason, reporting to the Head of Human Resource & Admin, we are looking for Compensation and Benefits, Expat Specialist. The role’s focus will be on payroll. expatriate management, travels and administrative duties in the company.
Recommended: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
- Capturing of payroll data accurately in the payroll system and prepare payroll.
- Manage all expatriate immigration issues – visa application, visa extension, resident and work permit application and timely renewals, Expatriates non-citizen’s card application and renewal.
- Manages internal/External travel arrangements for staff
- Including expatriates. Ticket booking, hotel accommodation and other logistics supply.
- Supervise the receptionist and lend support when necessary.
- Manages office stationery and supplies. Manage office supply
- Inventory efficiently to reduce wastage
- To ensure timely renewal of expatriates* visas, non-citizen cards, work and residence permits.
- Support Head of HR with the day-to-day administrative activities. Drafting of memos and letters to Key agencies like
- Immigration, Free Zones Board and GIPC.
- Make prompt hotel/airline booking to facilitate official travels of all staff.
Education And Experience:
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- Minimum working experience of 3 – 5 years in same field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Innovative and Ideas Driven
- Good team player
Other Job Suggestions:
- JHS/SHS Job Opportunities At Melcom Ghana
- Millar Cameron Job Update
- Current Job Opportunities At Puma Energy
How To Submit An Application For The January 2023 Job Advert At Wilmar
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Compensation & Benefits, Expat Specialist”, as subject of the email.
Deadline for application: January 20, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED