Here is the January 2023 Job Vacancy At Guinness. This reputable company is looking to hire a Shift Brewing Manager.
Purpose of Role:
Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting shift team to produce to desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner. To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of departmental goals. To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimise individual potential to contribute to overall shift performance.
Check Also: Stanbic Bank Job Opportunity
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to my operation are implemented, monitored, and adhered to and ensuring corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Achieve Brewing Key Performance Indicators (including managing variable cost down to 95% of budget, Brewing OEE of >85%, Process waste of < 4.5%), with direct responsibility for developing, coaching and supporting your team.
- Interact with other departmental managers (as appropriate), to ensure that target volumes are achieved at the right quality and time and at optimum cost. 6. Own the implementation and embedment of the Manufacturing Management Systems (MMS) in the brewing department to achieve manufacturing excellence. Actively participating in improvement activities, VM, 5S, TW, RCPS.
- Review SOPs & Work Instructions to improve process control for conformance to analytical spec >95% and control infection <2%.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
- Support the capability development of his team members towards multi-skilling
See Also: Job Available At GDS Africa
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Science/Engineering or HND with a minimum of 5 years in a brewing industry.
- Computer Literate, Knowledge in SCADA operations, SAP
- Resource Management Skills
- People Management & Motivational Skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities.
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success.
Flexible Working options
This role is based in GGBL production sites.
How To Send An Application For The Guinness Job Vacancy For January 2023
Tap on this Red Button to apply now.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED