People & Partners is offering a full time job vacancy for the position of Human Resources Officer. The role is located in Accra, Ghana.
- The Human Resources Officer will be responsible and accountable for People management, Salaries & Wages compilation, Staff welfare, Administration and in effective management of various activities as stipulated in the Position description.
- Health & Safety of employees
Deployment of Contractual manpower
- Attendance monitoring and Salaries & Wages compilation
Staff Welfare – Transport, Food
- Ensure statutory compliance with labour laws, rules, regulations and best practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of confidentiality.
- Have great organizational skills.
- Good understanding of labour laws, rules, regulations and best practices.
- Ability to showcase strategic thinking and tackle a problem from all angles.
- Good leadership skills.
- Public presentation skills
Qualification & Experience Required
- A Degree or Diploma in HR Management
- 5-7 years experience in an HR function in a Manufacturing Industry
How To Submit An Application For The Role: Human Resources Officer
Interested persons should kindly apply to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 5th July 2023
Your CV should be in a word format and your position of interest should be the subject of the email.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED