Here are details of How Africans can apply to become part of USA Military.
The United States (USA) Military is one of the five arms that make up the United States Armed Forces. It’s a useful and strategic instrument of national policy that helps both in times of peace and conflict. American leadership in the world depends on the protection of American interests, and soldiers make that possible.
They avert catastrophe on a global scale and contribute to a more secure planet. The way to achieve this goal is to use peaceful means to resolve conflicts between countries. Then, handle human suffering issues and, when necessary, fight and win the nation’s battles.
Military personnel from all around the world have long been welcome in the United States’ formidable army. A person who isn’t a citizen can still join the armed forces. However, non-citizens serving in the armed forces are prohibited by federal law from advancing to the ranks of commission or warrant officer.
About USA Military Job Applications
Each year, more than 8,000 non-citizens with green cards enlist in the military. Recent policy changes may have an impact on the abilities of some residents.
Benefits of Joining the USA Military
- Depending on your pay grade and service requirements, you are paid twice a month, on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- If government housing is not available, you may be eligible for additional tax-free Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) funds. Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS), if there are no government food facilities in your area of duty. A uniform allowance (only to enrolled Personnels) to assist in maintaining your uniform.
- Your job path is determined by your aptitude, physical capabilities, security clearance, drive, and determination. All specialties, including combat positions, are open to women.
- During active duty, you will receive free comprehensive medical and dental treatment.
- Active duty members of the Armed Forces can select up to $200,000 in life insurance for $18 per month.
- Federal and state income taxes only apply to your basic monthly wage.
- The Montgomery GI Bill helps pay for post-secondary education and vocational training.
- While on active duty, it is permissible to continue your studies. You may be eligible for assistance with the cost of college-accredited courses.
Other Additional Benefits:
- There are also exchange and commissary privileges, moving allowances, temporary housing expenditures, travel, survivor benefits, home loans through the Veterans Administration and more.
How can one apply (Africans) to become part of USA Military
The minimum age to join the United States Army is 18. You may submit an application at the age of 17 years and 7 months. Be in Phase 1 training prior to turning 35 years old. You must obtain parental permission to join if you are under 18.
To join the United States Army, you must be a citizen or permanent resident. The Army provides more than 150 employment options in a wide array of fields. Your career path is determined by your ASVAB score, which identifies the Army position that best suits you. Click here to get full details on the Requirements For Joining US Army.
How To Apply
Follow the link for information on the Army’s recruitment and selection procedure and how foreign nationals with legal US residency can apply to join. See link below:
- How to get recruited into Ghana Armed Forces without Protocol
- Ghana Armed Forces Official Recruitment 2022/2023
- USA 2022 Scholarships For International Students
- American Embassy Scholarships 2022 For International Students
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED