Kempinski Hotel is conducting a new job advert for the position of Groups & Events Coordinator. You will be Responsible for assisting the concentrated sales efforts of the Groups and Events Sales Team and to extend that assistance to other professional sales team members when requested.
- Assume complete responsibility for learning from initial orientation and training programs conducted when joining the sales team by the Director of Groups & Events and all sales associates.
- Constantly gather, understand and apply the expanding knowledge of foods, beverages, technical equipment and inter-departmental procedures to the sales and planning process with the client through the Director of Groups & Events.
- Maintain an up-to-date planning information portfolio for easy reference in the sales and planning process.
- Effectively represent the Hotel in all telephone, written and personal contacts with potential, past and current clients with warm and friendly guest contact, an ever-present willingness to assist, and especially an obvious desire to welcome client business to the hotel.
- Follow all directions and guidelines shared by the Director of Groups & Events precisely asking questions to better understand any directions and guidelines which may be unclear.
- Keep all colleagues abreast of all information from the client which maybe vital to timely response.
- Prepare all typed materials (proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, change forms and all other inter-departmental forms) accurately and thoroughly realising the importance of such in order to ensure anticipated results.
- Assume responsibility for small groups as assigned by the Director of Groups & Events following all department sales and planning procedures precisely and at all times.
- Handle all type of events under the supervision of Director of Groups & Events.
Read On: Sales Executive At Kempinski Hotel
- Degree in hospitality management, marketing, public relations or relevant field is preferred
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Micros Fidelio Opera and Sales & Catering
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Knowledge of food and menu preparation, service and presentation as well as pricing and cost strategies.
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Team player
- Open to new ideas and visions
- Can do attitude at all times
- Effective communication skills
Application Process For The Position: Groups & Events Coordinator
Closing Date: 18th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED