There is a full time slot available at RecTrain Services Limited. The company is looking for a General Manager to perform duties in Accra, Ghana. The role holder will report to the Managing Director.
- Develop a strategic plan for optimized productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implementing innovative changes.
- Adhere to company standards for excellence and quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplishment.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Prospect for clients and achieve minimum monthly revenue target of $40,000 across the entire operations.
- Enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values are adhered to.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned according to the needs of the business.
Check This: Fresh Job Vacancy At BIMA
Rectrain Services Limited‘S Requirements For The Full Time Slot:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of working experience in the same or similar role.
- Able to prospect for customer to increase sales.
- Should have experience in the hospitality, property and facility management industry.
- Strong managerial and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must have good collaboration and delegation skills.
How To Forward Your Application
To apply, kindly tap on This Link To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED