JP Energy, a large Oil & Gas company in Africa is advertising exciting job vacancies. The company is looking forward to hiring a Rope Access Supervisors (OPITO Rigger Stage 3/4 & IRATA Level 3 / Mechanic – ECITB Approved MJI 10, 18 & 19) – Offshore.
- To assist Campaign Supervisor in all aspects of managing and planning day to day Rigger/lifting activities on site as required for maintenance and Campaign works in line with
approved procedures and guidelines
Planning and Direction
- Liaise with Campaign Supervisor in planning, preparing and scheduling maintenance and Campaign activities ensuring the required level of equipment integrity reliability and safety.
- Implement operational priorities, targets and plans in line with policies, guidelines and operating procedures.
- Identify opportunities and initiatives that enables maximum production output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety
- Provide Campaign Supervisor with regular reports on performance and results, and to be held accountable for his area of responsibility
- Plan and execute day-to-day and future Rigging/Lifting tasks for maintenance and Campaign work on site in line with approved procedures and guidelines.
- Create Lifting and Rigging plans in accordance with company/international standards.
- Ensure availability according to colour code standards the right equipment and consumables for ongoing and future activities.
- Complete job related risk assessments prior to start of tasks Complete job related Rigging/Lifting plans prior to start of tasks.
- Assist Campaign Supervisors with hours and material estimation for ongoing and future activities.
- Maintain a daily record of progress (daily diary) noting special comments and logging man-hours for relevant work.
- Ensure that all tools, materials and equipment are maintained and kept in good condition.
- Participate in the planning and supervising the execution of shutdown tasks for this discipline.
- Obtain, renew and complete work permits, and distribute them to the individual work teams.
- Regularly updates the master layout platform plan in CCR with current tasks
Suggested Post: June 2023 Job Vacancies At Airteltigo
Qualification, Skills And Experience Required
- High School Pass/Diploma or equivalent.
- Good command of English
- OPITO Rigger Stage 3/4
- IRATA Level 3 / Mechanic – ECITB Approved Mechanic
- OPITO T-BOSIET with CA-EBS
- IMIST Online Certificate
More than 5 years of experience working with rigging and lifting tasks, use of mechanical lifting tools, scaffoldings, load attaching and control movement of loads & Safe Rigging use.
How To Send An Application To JP Energy To Be Considered For A Vacancy
You May send your applications Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED