There is a new employment option at Old Mutual. This renowned company is in search of a new sales manager.
- Management of a team of 15 Financial Advisors licensed by NIC (National Insurance Commission).
- Recruit and manage the performance of Financial Advisors to meet the set targets and the key imperatives set out for the month.
- Develop and design cutting-edge strategies to motivate Financial Advisors for Peak Performance.
- Conduct product refresher trainings as well as relevant topics to improve the skills set of financial advisors every month.
- Support non-performing Advisors through Performance Review Process (PRP) and Co-attendance in the team in conjunction with Branch or Area Sales Manager to improve performance.
- Research and develop more commercial worksite markets and developing strategies to penetrate them on a weekly basis.
- Vet and certify by signing on all proposal forms to ensure they are fully and accurately completed for data capturing.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports to meet reporting standards.
- Managing error rate to 2% returns or below for the team on a month on month, year to year basis.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Ensures compliance to process & procedures to minimize business risk.
See Also: Employment Opening At Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Sales Ability (Credit life and new client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
How To Submit An Application For Employment At Old Mutual
To Send Your request, kindly Visit This Page
Apply By: 15th September, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED