The successful candidate will join as a Direct sales supervisor – Techiman in the sales and distribution department. (S)He will support Regional Sales Manager to achieve activation and sales objectives. Also working in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, (s)he will continually improve the present and future performance of the business. The Direct Sales Supervisor will create team spirit based on the company’s values, stimulate innovation and customer focus throughout the operation.
See Also: Exciting Career Opportunity At BIC
- Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents
- Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activation
- Provide reports to the Direct Sales/Regional Manager
- Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results
- Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly
- Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team
- Recruit Points of Activation
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation tracker
- Hold daily morning meetings with the team and align on the plan for the day
Apply For: More Career Openings At Tony Blair Institute
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A University degree from a recognized University with emphasis in Marketing or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from related business fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Suggested Post: Italy Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
How To Submit An Application For Direct Sales Supervisor – Techiman
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 10th March, 2023.
- How can Africans apply to become part of USA Military
- New Job Advertisement At Amentum
- Career Opening At Movenpick Hotel And Resorts
- FDA urges Ghanaians to momentarily stop consumption of salted shark
- We shall increase tariffs soon because we need money to support our operational activities – ECG
- EPFL Scholarship in Switzerland| Study in Switzerland
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED