Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) is in search of a Deputy Medical Director At KATH.
Summary of Job / Function
Work together with the Medical Director to provide leadership and direction for medical and allied health staff to maintain high quality care.
See Also: SSCE/ HND/ Degree Jobs At SBP Africa
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in overseeing activities related to quality improvement, utilisation management, risk management and patient care
- Coordinate the development of clinical policies, guidelines, protocols and standards
- Lead in the development of guidelines and standards for monitoring of clinical services
- Coordinate the development of systems for monitoring and evaluation of clinical services
- Participate in the review of the definition, type, level and mix of clinical services within the hospital
- Facilitate the dissemination of clinical information
- Collaborate with clinical Directorates and HR Unit to assess training needs, develop and coordinate training programmes for clinical services
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Medical Director
Check: Offer Of Employment At AGRA
Qualification Required & Experience
- Fellow of the Ghana/West Africa College of Surgeons/Physician
- Must be a Medical Doctor with qualification registerable by Medical and Dental Council plus Diploma/Master’s in Management
- Senior Health Professional with at 10 years of post-qualification experience, 5 years of which should be in management at senior level
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in management
- The person should be able to complete at least one term in office before retirement
How To Submit An Application For Deputy Medical Director (KATH)
Submit their application letters together with detailed CVs, names of three referees (who will be willing to provide confidential report on them) and 2-paged vision statement (not exceeding 1200 words) for the position applied for.
Or mail to:
The Ag. Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Closing Date: 4th January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED